Network security is vital to your privacy, whether at home or in your business. Firewalls and networked computers, when properly configured, can protect your sensitive data from a variety of would-be threats.
CCS Onsite can perform security audits of your system and advise on critical enhancements to protect yourself.
Following a few simple steps on your own affords a degree of security.
- Choose passwords that are difficult to guess.
- Change passwords regularly.
- Install an update as soon as your system notifies you of it.
- Install anti-virus software and schedule it for daily runs.
- Install anti-spam and anti-adware software and schedule it for weekly runs.
- Back up your data regularly.
- Install and configure a firewall.